Subject: Tiit Riisalo - Keynote Speaker Invitation - The World Forum on Democracy & Peace 2024 (Berlin; July 24th - 28th, 2024)
From: "Academy for Cultural Diplomacy" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM"
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2024 21:23:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Keynote Speaker Invitation
The World Forum on Democracy & Peace 2024
“United in Advancing Development, Democracy and Peace”
(Berlin; July 24th - 28th, 2024)

Dear Tiit Riisalo,

On behalf of the Academy for Cultural Diplomacy, we are honored to extend to 
you an invitation to deliver a keynote speech at our forthcoming major event 
in Berlin: “The World Forum on Democracy & Peace 2024” (Berlin; July 24th - 
28th, 2024). We would suggest a keynote speech on the day of your choice 
from July 26th - 28th, 2024. Should you be able to attend, the ICD Would be 
able to arrange for your accommodation in Berlin and cover the cost of your 
flights to Berlin. The attendance for this special forum will be 
particularly high and will consist of a significantly high number of 
dignitaries including senior politicians, diplomats, mayors, heads of global 
governance organizations, celebrated artists and representatives from 
leading corporations.

World Forum on Democracy & Peace 2024
“United in Advancing Development, Democracy and Peace”
(Berlin; July 24th - 28th, 2024)
https://www.culturaldiplomacy.org/academy/index.php?en_wfdp-2024_home
The July Forum on Democracy & Peace will take place from July 25th - 28th, 
2024 in Berlin, which provides a neutral platform for development and 
democracy advancement. Through an intensive agenda of lectures, discussions, 
debates, and cultural activities, the Forum will focus on “Advancing 
Development, Democracy & Peace Around the World”.

”The Forum on Democracy & Peace Project (2022-27)” » - The 2024 forum is 
held in the framework of the World Forum on Democracy & Peace (2022-7), 
which is a 5-year project that is conducted by the Academy for Cultural 
Diplomacy in cooperation with global governance organizations, with the main 
aim to use the application of cultural diplomacy in order to strengthen 
international relations. We are grateful for the participation so far of a 
great number of senior politicians in the project; some speeches can be 
viewed via the following hyperlink: 
https://www.youtube.com/@InstituteforCulturalDiplomacy/featured

Awaiting for your favorable response and to welcome you to Berlin in July 
2024.

With warm regards and sincere gratitude,

Mark Donfried

_____________________________

Mark C. Donfried
Academy for Cultural Diplomacy
Address: Soltauer Str. 18-22, D-13509 Berlin
Phone: 00.49.(0)30.2360-7680
Fax: 00.49.(0)30.2360-76811
 <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Institute-for-Cultural-Diplomacy-ICD/125959932672> 
Facebook >>;  <http://www.youtube.com/icdchannel> You Tube>>;
info <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<mailto:[email-masked]> @culturaldiplomacy.org
 <http://www.culturaldiplomacy.org/> www.culturaldiplomacy.org